If your project is moving in the wrong direction, missing deadlines, failing to track progress or lacking effective communication at all levels, the Project Management Process provides the necessary tools and techniques to move your project towards a successful conclusion.
Project Management Process
Orchestrating Your Success LLC assigns a certified project management professional that has the necessary leadership skills, problem solving skills and who can effectively communicate with all levels of management and the project team. Orchestrating Your Success LLC builds a customized project management solution for our clients. This process is scalable and repeatable with useful tools and techniques to ensure maximum productivity. This process allows Orchestrating Your Success LLC to meet our client’s goals. We utilize all or some of the following processes in our client’s projects:
- Planning – Build a tailor project plan to meet all agreed-upon goals and requirements.
- Resource Management – Ensure the right resources with the right skill set are allocated to complete the project work.
- Communication System – Establish a communication plan to ensure the project team, stakeholders and sponsors are updated on the project progression.
- Change Management System – Create a system that documents, analyze, garner approval, updates and implements the change to the project.
- Team Engagement – Create a collaborative environment to promote engagement on planning the project, identifying resources, build the communication plan and notify of any changes regarding their work.
“In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision.”
—Peter F. Drucker, management consultant, educator, and author
“I had the pleasure of working with Cerila for eight years. She is an organized, thoughtful, motivated, hard working Project Manager. She works well with all levels and regions in our company, drives projects to completion within budget constraints and on time. She is an excellent communicator, professionally addresses conflict head-on and always ensures the end product is met to the customer’s satisfaction.”
First American Financial Corporation