How do you start, grow or expand your business in today’s global environment?
The answer: implement project management into your business.
Only 58% of entrepreneurs fully understand the value of project management. PM for Entrepreneurs goal is to change this trajectory upward.
“The rate of change is not going to slow down anytime soon. If anything, competition in most industries will probably speed up even more in the next few decades.”
– John P. Kotter
The Benefits of Project Management to YOUR Business:
- Saves on time, resources and costs
- Increases client’s satisfaction
- Cultivates a competitive advantage
- Forces accountability
- Expands business opportunities
- Help you meet your client’s demands and expectations
- Provides valuable tools and techniques
- Promotes team collaboration
- Defines team roles and responsibilities
- Decreases risks
- Visibility to tasks, project status and issues
- Manages changes effectively
“Cerila is a very thoughtful leader. She can do multitasking quite easily. She manages to maintain healthy relationships with clients and is foresighted in planning and delivery. She works very hard and ensures her presence is worldwide, in time zones across the globe. She is also a good team player, supporting her fellow team members as and when required. Her forte is her calm and cool temperament in adverse circumstances.”