A project team is a critical part of an active project. But before you can build a cohesive team, you first should engage the team. There are three ways to engage the project team. This video will show you how to engage and when to engage.
When is the best time to engage?
1. At the START of the project
2. Before any GOALS are agreed upon
3. Before any DOCUMENTATION is written
How do you engage?
1. Review project purpose
2. Define roles and responsibilities
3. Encourage questions and suggestions
1. Ask for feedback
2. Brainstorm to create the project plan
3. Collaborate in solving problems and making decisions
1. Connect through technology
2. Develop a project contact list
3. Project documentation
To learn more about Orchestrating Your Success services. Click here.