You just got back to your office, from Joan’s retirement party. Sitting at your desk you start to prepare the work schedule and training needed for the new hire to replace Joan. That is when your stomach drops. You think to yourself; this cannot be right. You call Stephanie into your office and inquire about the process documentation Joan used to complete her job. Stephanie inform you she did not know of any documentation Joan had. Joan has been with the company for 25 years and just knew it all. Stephanie did state they had some process they have put together for themselves.
This is a common scenario companies are facing because of the lack of documentation. Orchestrating Your Success LLC assists companies with ensuring the documentation is current and accurately documented.
“Incorrect documentation is often worse than no documentation.” Bertrand Meyer
“If it is not documented, it doesn’t exist. As long as information is retained in someone’s head, it is vulnerable to loss.” -– Louis Fried
How OYS LLC will solve YOUR problem:
- Develop an all-encompassing and comprehensive list of the company’s processes
- Complete an in-depth process review with the Process Owner
- Document each process from end to end
- Validate the documented process with Process Owner
- Implement changes from the Process Owner
- Request Process Owner approval
- Save the final documented process
Process Analysis/Project Management:
- Apply effective project management strategies to streamline processes for efficiency and improvement.
“A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
“I worked on a management team with Cerila at a manufacturing organization and on several project-based assignments. Some of her strengths include effective communication, competency in all aspects of Project Management, and composure in a variety of business settings. She is very strong in building teams and implementing business process best practices. I highly recommend Cerila as a consultant and would not hesitate to hire her firm or work on a team with her again.”