As competition has increased in many industries, so have customer expectations. The more businesses begin to accept sizable and intricate projects, the greater the demand to meet project goals, budgets, schedules and resources. OYS LLC, a Phoenix based project management service business, helps our clients meet these demands by utilizing the tools and techniques of project management.
OYS LLC helps businesses to advance their project goals through project management to remove barriers, maximize productivity and increase profits. OYS LLC delivers value to our clients by:
- Bridge the gaps between goals and solutions
- Remove obstacles which could derail the project schedule and stifle team engagement and communication
- Manage project costs, schedule and resources with proper reporting and metrics
- Optimize project productivity through technology to propel the project forward to a successful completion.
- Streamline business processes and documentation for efficiency and improvement
- Train business on how to use Project Management to start, grow and advance their business
OYS LLC moves businesses to the next level by managing their projects effectively and efficiently.
OYS LLC’s mission is to advance ambitious project goals through project management. Our vision is to educate businesses about the power of utilizing project management to remove barriers and optimize growth.
1. Be RELIABLE consistently
2. ADAPT to changing environments and situations.
3. Recognize that HONESTY and INTEGRITY are the foundation of all success.
4. RESPECT others’ ideas, opinions and thoughts.
5. Create a climate of ENGAGEMENT centered on collaboration.
6. Create a safe space for open and candid DIALOGUE.
Cerila Gailliard, Founder
Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
WHO IS THE FOUNDER?
Cerila Gailliard has served as a certified Project Manager Professional for Fortune 500 Companies. She is the founder of Orchestrating Your Success LLC which provides project management, scheduling and project management training services to business owners.
With many years of experience in the Project Management industry, Cerila has successfully managed projects efficiency and effectively in various industries such as Manufacturing, Finance, Information Technology, Nutraceuticals, Retail, Health Care and Construction and Transportation. Cerila is an intuitive leader with the ability to orchestrate successful business solutions and lead collaboratively. Her stellar performance and dedication help to drive results within the project framework. Her commitment is to prepare organizations to achieve success in their project endeavors.
Cerila is certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) thru the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) thru Scrum Alliance. She received an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S) in Business Management and Marketing from Sage Junior College of Albany and a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Information Systems from the University of Phoenix.
Cerila resides in Tempe Arizona. In her free time, she volunteers as a Project Coordinator for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program through the City of Phoenix and the IRS, a Member Ambassador for the Phoenix Chapter Project Management Institute (PMI), and serves as a Venture Mentor for the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program at Arizona State University. She also enjoys traveling internationally.